When you use this website and its features, we (Alpian SA) protect and process your personal data according to this Privacy Notice and in compliance with Swiss and any other applicable data protection laws.
We collect certain personal data when you use this website. For example, by using cookies and similar technologies, we may process your IP address, your geographic location as indicated by your IP address, the content you access, the website from which the request originates, the search terms you enter on this website, information about the type of device you use to access this website, the operating system and your browser type.
You may use the contact form on this website in order to ask questions about us or our activities. When using the contact form, you will be asked to provide at least your name and your email address and a message you want to deliver to us.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
– to operate and improve this website and other platforms we use (see our ”Cookies Policy” for additional information) which is in our legitimate interest;
– to send you information which may interest you, based on your use of the contact form or our legitimate interest;
– to comply with legal obligations which we are subject to; and
– to manage risk and to assert and defend claims in legal disputes and official proceedings which is in our (or, as the case may be, a third party’s) legitimate interest.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data, for the purposes set out above, to the following categories of recipients which may be located in Switzerland or abroad:
– to our external service providers who process the personal data on our behalf, e.g., marketing service, analytics, telecommunications and IT service providers; and
– to third parties and authorities if such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
If recipients are located in jurisdictions without adequate statutory data protection, any transfer abroad takes place on the basis of appropriate safeguards.
We delete your personal data when all processing purposes have been fulfilled. When we are obliged by statutory provisions to retain your personal data, we will delete it after the end of the applicable retention period. You have the right to request access to the data we hold about you, including the right to request correction of incorrect personal data, its restriction and deletion. Furthermore, if you believe that your rights granted by applicable data protection laws have been infringed, you may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
CHANGE TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We keep this Privacy Notice under regular review and may change it at any time. Your continued use of this website is deemed as your acceptance with any such changes. Changes to this Privacy Notice will be communicated appropriately.
For questions or queries please contact us at: email@example.com or write to Alpian SA, Route des Jeunes 43, 1227 Carouge.